I love to read! It has always been my “escape” from reality, and my place for adventure. I want to be able to share books that I have read that have inspired or encouraged.
Here is a list of my favorite books this year:
- Unbroken -Laura Hilndebrant ***
- A lineage of grace – Francine Rivers
- The five love languages of children – Chapman Cambell
- The mark of the lion series (3 books) -Francine Rivers***
- Monster -Frank Peretti***
- The perfect day – Richard Paul Evans
- The Magnolia Story -Chip and Joanna Gaines***
- Capitol Gaines -Chip Gaines
I starred my favorites (***).
I am currently reading Steve McQueen by Greg Laurie. It is a biography of Steve McQueen and Greg Laurie. I am loving it so far, and will let you know when I am done!