Sugar-free, THM-S, Keto
Like a Drink of Lemonade
This cheesecake is divine! So refreshing and yummy, like a summer afternoon drink of lemonade! to be honest, I am not much of a lemon fan. I usually pass up lemony desserts. I actually made this for my husband because I had a bunch of extra lemons.
You see, I had done the Master Cleanse, and ended up stopping a day early. So needless to say, I had a ton of extra lemons to use up. I hate to waste food, so I ended up thinking, “I should make something for my husband!”. This is the recipe that came to mind!
I have to admit that I really didn’t think I would like it, but I tried it always. Boy am I glad I did! It seriously is one of the most refreshing desserts I have ever had!
It is delicious!!!
I am so glad that I tried it! I am learning that you always have to at least try things! You may have written foods off when you were younger, like I have, but you never know if your taste buds have changed! Mine have for sure!
Easy as Pie!
This recipe cannot get any easier! I made it in my Vitamix! I seriously cannot say enough about how easy it is to make things when you have a good blender!
I just added the whipping cream and whipped it up (seriously in a matter of 5 seconds!), and then added my cream cheese, sweetners and vanilla’s to it, and blended! It seriously only took a minute!
I say “vanilla’s” because I added in a “secret ingredient”, that in my opinion, made this amazing!
Any of ya’ll ever heard of the Vanilla Creme stevia drops? If you haven’t used this before, it will change your world! Such a creamy vanilla taste, with none of the aftertaste that I have come to hate about stevia! I even love to add a couple drops to my coffee in the mornings!
You can buy them here (click link above). If you click the link above, I will get a tiny commission. Thanks!
This is a little slice of heaven right here!
I originally wanted to make a pie, but it turned out so simple, creamy and delicious that I felt it would be wrong to try to make it anything but this yummy and refreshing cheesecake! Maybe one of these days I will make this cheesecake into a pie too! We’ll see. 😉
This was such an easy cheesecake to make! If you ever want a pretty and decadent dessert that makes you look like a genius dessert maker, but takes all of 20 minutes total to make…this here is your ticket!
You can even dress it up with some whipped cream, more lemon slices or just eat it plain! It’s so easy…why not?!?!?
Hope y’all enjoy it as much as my family and I did!
Sugar-Free, THM-S, Keto. A super easy decadent dessert! Refreshing and delicious!
10 minPrep Time
3 hr, 12 Cook Time
3 hr, 22 Total Time
- "!For the crust:"
- In medium bowl add:
- 2 cups almond four (I used finely sifted)
- 2 tbs brown sugar substitute
- 1 tbs Super Sweet blend
- 1/8 flax meal
- 1 stick melted butter
- "!For the Filling:"
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 8oz bricks of cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp vanilla cream stevia drops
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Juice of 3 fresh lemons (I just cut mine in half and squeezed into the blender with the other ingredients)
- 2 tbs Super Sweet blend
- 3/4 cup Gentle Sweet
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In Medium bowl, mix all the ingredients for the crust (I use my hands, but you can use a spoon or spatula).
- Place in greased (I used Pam Baking Spray) Springform pan.
- Press down with your hands until spread out evenly and firm.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Let cool completely.
- "!For the Filling:"
- Whip the heavy whipping cream first, in your high speed blender (or a stand mixer).
- Add in the softened cream cheese and remaining ingredients.
- Blend or mix until smooth.
- Spread mixture evenly over the cooled crust.
- Place in freezer for 3 hours or until firm.
- Garnish with sliced lemons or whipped cream. Or leave plain!
The longest part about this baking process is the waiting for it to firm up in the freezer! It is so easy to make!