Sugar-Free, THM-S, Keto
Too Beautiful to Eat
This cake was so easy to make, yet one of the most decadent and beautiful cakes I’ve made. It not only makes for a gorgeous dessert, but because it is sugar-free and low carb, it would do great for breakfast with a piping hot cup of coffee!
This cake has a rich texture, full of surprises! The butter, cinnamon and crunchy pecans are a wonderful combo!
This cake is not only beautiful, but actually has health benefits! This cake has oat fiber and collagen in it!
I mean, come on! How can a cake that is so pretty, be so healthy to eat???
This is why I LOVE the THM way of life! I get to eat stuff like this every day! What’s not to love?
Theadore to the Rescue!
As you well know by now, I named my blender Theadore (affectionately called Teddy). I seriously use my blender every day! Sometimes more like 3 times a day! The thing I just can’t stop raving about, is the fact that you can literally make anything in it!
Guess what? This beautiful specimen was made in my Vitamix blender!
Yes, you heard me right! In my blender!!!! Theodore to the rescue!
(Here’s a free link to a discount on an amazing Vitamix Blender. This is series that I have. Use this link Ascent Series Blenders)
Needless to say, this cake is a real crowd pleaser! It is beautiful, easy to make, and most importantly…delicious!
If you have a high speed blender, you will love this cake for a fast and decadent dessert!
Without further adieu, here is the recipe!
Hope you enjoy it!
Sugar-free, THM-S, Keto.
A delicious and decadent bundt cake that is too easy to make!
10 minPrep Time
45 minCook Time
55 minTotal Time
- 1/2 cup egg whites (carton works great)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp xantham gum
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese (2%)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup erythritol (or gentle sweet)
- 2 scoops collagen
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup oat fiber
- 1 1/2 cups pecans (hold 1 cup for swirl)
- pinch or salt
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 3 tbs cinnamon
- 4 tbs melted butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 brick cream cheese (8 oz)
- 5 tbs gentle sweet
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2-3 tbs half and half
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- In a high speed blender:
- blend egg whites, eggs and xantham gum for 40 seconds
- Add in the remaining cake batter ingredients
- Blend for 45 seconds or until creamy
- Add cake batter to a greased bundt pan.
- Mix the cake swirl ingredients together.
- Add the swirl mixture in 4 large spoonfuls, on top of the cake batter.
- Swirl the cinnamon/pecan/butter mix all around in the cake pan, until well swirled.
- bake cake for 45 minutes.
- Let cake cool completely.
- Frost with the cream cheese Icing. Top with extra pecans and dust with cinnamon.
- Enjoy for a dessert, or with coffee for breakfast!