Sugar-Free, THM-S, Keto
This chocolate thang is almost too beautiful to eat!
Not only is it beautiful to behold, but it is absolutely yummy!
So, my husband loved it too, and he even took the leftovers to work for the next two days!
I am a big fan of leftovers. I actually know some people who cannot eat leftovers, for whatever reason. I do not understand that. I get most of my “second meals” out of leftovers. My dinner the night before, is usually my lunch the next day, and I love it. You’re welcome bank account!
The thing about this cake is, it is literally stupid easy to make! Throw all of the ingredients in the stand mixer, mix and then bake!
I wanted to create something that I could just throw together, especially if I was in a rush. You know, because having 4 kids, a side job and homeschool is easy peasy and all, and I could just take my time baking all day! Right.
I like easy. Easy is good for us moms. No sense in stressin’ ourselves out about the little things, right?
So, maybe it’s time you just throw some ingredients in a stand mixer, bake a cake and then go sit down and relax with a piece of chocolate cake! No guilt. Just decedent chocolate.
Do it! You deserve it!
Sugar-free, THM-S, Keto A decadent chocolate cake with a brownie flare!
5 minPrep Time
35 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbs heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup gentle sweet
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 oat fiber
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- ----------for the cream cheese icing --------------
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 tbs gentle sweet
- 1tsp vanilla
- 2 tbs heavy whipping cream
- Optional: if you like your icing sweeter, add 1 tbs super sweet blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Whip up the butter, sour cream and heavy cream until creamy
- Add in gentle sweet and mix until fluffy.
- While the stand mixer is still mixing on low:
- Add in the remaining wet ingredients until mixed.
- While still mixing on low, add in dry ingredients.
- Mix until well blended.
- Add mixture into greased bundt cake pan
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.